Do you know what bothers me the most? Being on the rebound.
As an experienced nutrition consultant, I’ve helped hundreds of people change their eating habits, but it really bothers me to find that they don’t stick with it – and, sometimes, rebound to something worse. That’s why I’m offering very reasonably priced small group coaching sessions. Here’s my humble pitch:
95% of people who’ve made diet changes
FAIL to STICK WITH IT in the long-term.
Those who participate in on-going SMALL GROUP
sessions with a qualified coach
BEAT THE ODDS and
for SMALL GROUP COACHING
and you will get:
- in-person semi-private and private personalized tips for overcoming cravings, stress and time management challenges
- tracking of health metrics (including body weight and markers of toxicity)
- recipes, meal plans and nutrition education to keep things fresh, done-for-you and smart
- social support and accountability from a health professional and peers to keep you motivated and on track
Don’t waste resources on health changes
you’ll find hard to maintain without help.
Small Group Coaching is proven clinically effective – and more cost effective!
This program is ideal for those who are struggling with:
- stubborn weight
- blood sugar control and diabetes
- heart disease
- thyroid disorders
- non-alcoholic fatty liver
First meeting is in January 2014.